Gitea 1.18.5 is released
Tue Feb 21, 2023 by jolheiser
We are proud to present the release of Gitea version 1.18.5.
We highly encourage users to update to this version for some important bug-fixes.
We have merged 8 pull requests to release this version.
You can download one of our pre-built binaries from our downloads page - make sure to select the correct platform! For further details on how to install, follow our installation guide.
We would also like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are helping to sustain us financially.
Have you heard? We now have a swag shop! 👕 🍵
1.18.5 - 2023-02-21
- Add force_merge to merge request and fix checking mergable (#23010) (#23032)
--message=%sfor git commit message (#23028) (#23029)
- Render access log template as text instead of HTML (#23013) (#23025)
- Fix the Manually Merged form (#23015) (#23017)
- Use beforeCommit instead of baseCommit (#22949) (#22996)
- Display attachments of review comment when comment content is blank (#23035) (#23046)
- Return empty url for submodule tree entries (#23043) (#23048)