Thu Jan 19, 2023 by jolheiser
We are proud to present the release of Gitea version 1.18.2.
We highly encourage users to update to this version for some important bug-fixes.
We have merged 8 pull requests to release this version.
Thanks to everyone who reported the git vulnerability, which should naturally be patched in the
1.18.2 docker images by virtue of alpine having a patched version of git available.
❗ ❗ ❗ For anyone who doesn’t use docker, you will need to update your version of git to a version with the security patch applied.
The patched versions are the following:
More information can be found at https://github.com/git/git/security/advisories/GHSA-c738-c5qq-xg89
We would also like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are helping to sustain us financially.
Have you heard? We now have a swag shop! 👕 🍵
1.18.2 - 2023-01-19
- When updating by rebase we need to set the environment for head repo (#22535) (#22536)
- Fix issue not auto-closing when it includes a reference to a branch (#22514) (#22521)
- Fix invalid issue branch reference if not specified in template (#22513) (#22520)
- Fix 500 error viewing pull request when fork has pull requests disabled (#22512) (#22515)
- Reliable selection of admin user (#22509) (#22511)
- Set disable_gravatar/enable_federated_avatar when offline mode is true (#22479) (#22496)