Gitea 1.16.9 is released
Tue Jul 12, 2022 by jolheiser
We are proud to present the release of Gitea version 1.16.9.
We highly encourage users to update to this version for some important bug-fixes.
We have merged 24 pull requests to release this version.
We would like to thank usd AG for reporting the user issues vulnerability, and @lunny for the subsequent fix!
We would also like to thank @Gusted for the other security patch in this release.
You can download one of our pre-built binaries from our downloads page - make sure to select the correct platform! For further details on how to install, follow our installation guide.
We would also like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are helping to sustain us financially.
Have you heard? We now have a swag shop! 👕 🍵
1.16.9 - 2022-07-12
- Hide notify mail setting ui if not enabled (#20138) (#20337)
- Add write check for creating Commit status (#20332) (#20334)
- Only show Followers that current user can access (#20220) (#20253)
- Release page show all tags in compare dropdown (#20070) (#20071)
- Fix permission check for delete tag (#19985) (#20001)
- Only log non ErrNotExist errors in git.GetNote (#19884) (#19905)
- Use exact search instead of fuzzy search for branch filter dropdown (#19885) (#19893)
- Set Setpgid on child git processes (#19865) (#19881)
- Import git from alpine 3.16 repository as 2.30.4 is needed for
safe.directory = '*'to work but alpine 3.13 has 2.30.3 (#19876)
- Ensure responses are context.ResponseWriters (#19843) (#19859)
- Fix incorrect usage of
- Fix raw endpoint PDF file headers (#19825) (#19826)
- Make WIP prefixes case insensitive, e.g. allow
Draftas a WIP prefix (#19780) (#19811)
- Don’t return 500 on NotificationUnreadCount (#19802)
- Prevent NPE when cache service is disabled (#19703) (#19783)
- Detect truncated utf-8 characters at the end of content as still representing utf-8 (#19773) (#19774)
- Fix doctor pq: syntax error at or near “.” quote user table name (#19765) (#19770)
- Fix bug with assigneees (#19757)