Sun Jan 30, 2022 by zeripath
We are proud to present the release of Gitea version 1.15.11.
We highly encourage users to update to this version for some important bug-fixes and a security upgrade to the MermaidJS library.
We have merged 8 pull requests to release this version.
We would also like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are helping to sustain us financially.
Have you heard? We now have a swag shop! 👕 🍵
1.15.11 - 2022-01-29
- Only view milestones from current repo (#18414) (#18418)
- Fix broken when no commits and default branch is not master (#18422) (#18424)
- Fix commit’s time (#18375) (#18409)
- Fix restore without topic failure (#18387) (#18401)
- Fix mermaid import in 1.15 (it uses ESModule now) (#18382)
- Update to go/text 0.3.7 (#18336)
- Upgrade EasyMDE to 2.16.1 (#18278) (#18279)