Thu Oct 28, 2021 by zeripath
We are proud to present the release of Gitea version 1.15.6.
We highly encourage users to update to this version for some important bug-fixes.
We have merged 9 pull requests to release this version.
❗ We remind users that a bug was discovered with
gitea dump in 1.14.3–1.14.6 and 1.15.0. Database dumps from these versions cause
broken fields in the
login_source tables causing the issue identified in #16961.
Users on 1.14.x must upgrade to 1.14.7 before running
gitea dump. If this is not possible and you are affected #17137
provides a new
gitea doctor command to fix the
gitea doctor --fix --run fix-broken-repo-units
A command to provide an automatic fix for problems with the
login_source table does not appear definitely possible and if you are affected please contact the maintainers.
We would also like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are helping to sustain us financially.
Have you heard? We now have a swag shop! 👕 🍵
1.15.6 - 2021-10-28
- Prevent panic in serv.go with Deploy Keys (#17434) (#17435)
- Fix CSV render error (#17406) (#17431)
- Read expected buffer size (#17409) (#17430)
- Ensure that restricted users can access repos for which they are members (#17460) (#17464)
- Make commit-statuses popup show correctly (#17447) (#17466)
- Add integration tests for private.NoServCommand and private.ServCommand (#17456) (#17463)