Thu Oct 21, 2021 by zeripath
We are proud to present the release of Gitea version 1.15.5.
We highly encourage users to update to this version for some important bug-fixes and some security fixes.
We have merged 14 pull requests to release this version.
❗ We remind users that a bug was discovered with
gitea dump in 1.14.3–1.14.6 and 1.15.0. Database dumps from these versions cause
broken fields in the
login_source tables causing the issue identified in #16961.
Users on 1.14.x must upgrade to 1.14.7 before running
gitea dump. If this is not possible and you are affected #17137
provides a new
gitea doctor command to fix the
gitea doctor --fix --run fix-broken-repo-units
A command to provide an automatic fix for problems with the
login_source table does not appear definitely possible and if you are affected please contact the maintainers.
We would also like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are helping to sustain us financially.
Have you heard? We now have a swag shop! 👕 🍵
1.15.5 - 2021-10-21
- Upgrade Bluemonday to v1.0.16 (#17372) (#17374)
- Ensure correct SSH permissions check for private and restricted users (#17370) (#17373)
- Prevent NPE in CSV diff rendering when column removed (#17018) (#17377)
- Offer rsa-sha2-512 and rsa-sha2-256 algorithms in internal SSH (#17281) (#17376)
- Don’t panic if we fail to parse U2FRegistration data (#17304) (#17371)
- Ensure popup text is aligned left (backport for 1.15) (#17343)
- Ensure that git daemon export ok is created for mirrors (#17243) (#17306)
- Disable core.protectNTFS (#17300) (#17302)
- Use pointer for wrappedConn methods (#17295) (#17296)
- AutoRegistration is supposed to be working with disabled registration (backport) (#17292)
- Handle duplicate keys on GPG key ring (#17242) (#17284)
- Fix SVG side by side comparison link (#17375) (#17391)