Fri Oct 8, 2021 by jolheiser
We are proud to present the release of Gitea version 1.15.4.
We highly encourage users to update to this version for some important bug-fixes.
We have merged 20 pull requests to release this version.
❗ We remind users that a bug was discovered with
gitea dump in 1.14.3–1.14.6 and 1.15.0. Database dumps from these versions cause
broken fields in the
login_source tables causing the issue identified in #16961.
Users on 1.14.x must upgrade to 1.14.7 before running
gitea dump. If this is not possible and you are affected #17137
provides a new
gitea doctor command to fix the
gitea doctor --fix --run fix-broken-repo-units
A command to provide an automatic fix for problems with the
login_source table does not appear definitely possible and if you are affected please contact the maintainers.
We would also like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are helping to sustain us financially.
Have you heard? We now have a swag shop! 👕 🍵
1.15.4 - 2021-10-08
- Raw file API: don’t try to interpret 40char filenames as commit SHA (#17185) (#17272)
- Don’t allow merged PRs to be reopened (#17192) (#17271)
- Fix incorrect repository count on organization tab of dashboard (#17256) (#17266)
- Fix unwanted team review request deletion (#17257) (#17264)
- Fix broken Activities link in team dashboard (#17255) (#17258)
- API pull’s head/base have correct permission(#17214) (#17245)
- Fix stange behavior of DownloadPullDiffOrPatch in incorect index (#17223) (#17227)
- Upgrade xorm to v1.2.5 (#17177) (#17188)
- Fix missing repo link in issue/pull assigned emails (#17183) (#17184)
- Fix bug of get context user (#17169) (#17172)
- Nicely handle missing user in collaborations (#17049) (#17166)
- Add Horizontal scrollbar to inner menu on Chrome (#17086) (#17164)
- Fix wrong i18n keys (#17150) (#17153)
- Fix Archive Creation: correct transaction ending (#17151)
- Prevent panic in Org mode HighlightCodeBlock (#17140) (#17141)
- Create doctor command to fix repo_units broken by dumps from 1.14.3-1.14.6 (#17136) (#17137)
- v1.15 fix Sprintf format ‘verbs’ in locale files (#17187)