Wed Nov 13, 2019
We are proud to present the release of Gitea version 1.9.6.
We have merged 7 pull requests to release this version.
You can download one of our pre-built binaries from our downloads page - make sure to select the correct platform! For further details on how to install, follow our installation guide.
We would also like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are helping to sustain us financially.
- Allow to merge if file path contains “ or \ (#8629) (#8772)
- Fix 500 when edit hook (#8782) (#8790)
- Fix issue with user.fullname (#8904)
- Update Github Migration Test (#8897) (#8946)
- Add Close() method to gogitRepository (#8901) (#8958)