Sun Sep 8, 2019 by lunny
We are proud to present the release of Gitea version 1.9.3.
We have merged 11 pull requests to release this version.
This release fixed go-get private repository bug with go1.13, so we highly recommend updating.
We’d like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are helping to sustain us financially.
- Fix go get from a private repository with Go 1.13 (#8100)
- Strict name matching for Repository.GetTagID() (#8082)
- Avoid ambiguity of branch/directory names for the git-diff-tree command (#8070)
- Add change title notification for issues (#8064)
- Run CORS handler first for /api routes (#7967) (#8053)
- Evaluate emojis in commit messages in list view (#8044)
- Fix failed to synchronize tags to releases for repository (#7990) (#7994)
- Fix adding default Telegram webhook (#7972) (#7992)
- Abort synchronization from LDAP source if there is some error (#7965)
- Fix deformed emoji in commit message (#8071)