Tue Mar 12, 2019
We are happy to announce version 1.7.4 of Gitea has now been released. This
is a smaller release, with only 4 merged PRs, but it contains an important
security related fix and so we recommend upgrading whenever possible.
You can download one of our pre-built binaries from our
downloads page - make sure to select the
correct platform! For further details on how to install, follow our
We’d like to thank Anti Räis for reporting the security issue that has been patched
in this release. Another thank you goes to all of our supporters on
Open Collective who are also helping us
with financial sustainment.
- Fix potential XSS vulnerability in repository description. (#6306) (#6308)
- Fix wrong release commit id (#6224) (#6300)
- Fix panic on empty signed commits (#6292) (#6300)
- Fix organization dropdown not being scrollable when using mouse wheel (#5988) (#6246)
- Fix displaying dashboard even if required to change password (#6214) (#6215)