Fri Feb 1, 2019 by lunny
We proudly present the minor release of Gitea version 1.7.1. This release contains some security fixes so it is highly recommended to update to latest release. We have merged 15 pull requests to release this version and built gitea with go1.11.5 to fix a golang bug. You can download one of our pre-built binaries from our downloads page, you just need to select the correct platform. For further details of the installation follow our installation guide.
We would like to say special thanks to those who reported security issues or sent patches fixed in this release.
Another thank you goes to all of our supporters on Open Collective who are also helping us with financial sustainment.
- Fix TLS errors when using acme/autocert for local connections (#5820) (#5826)
- Request for public keys only if LDAP attribute is set (#5816) (#5819)
- Fix delete correct temp directory (#5840) (#5839)
- Fix an error while adding a dependency via UI (#5862) (#5876)
- Fix null pointer in attempt to Sudo if not logged in (#5872) (#5884)
- When creating new repository fsck option should be enabled (#5817) (#5885)
- Prevent nil dereference in mailIssueCommentToParticipants (#5891) (#5895) (#5894)
- Fix bug when read public repo lfs file (#5913) (#5912)
- Respect value of REQUIRE_SIGNIN_VIEW (#5901) (#5915)
- Fix compare button on upstream repo leading to 404 (#5877) (#5914)
- Added docs for the tree api (#5835)