Sat Dec 8, 2018 by techknowlogick
We are happy to announce version 1.6.1 of Gitea has now been released. This is a smaller release, with 7 merged PRs. You can download one of our pre-built binaries from our downloads page - make sure to select the correct platform! For further details on how to install, follow our installation guide.
We’d like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are also helping us with financial sustainment.
- Fix dependent issue searching when gitea is run in subpath (#5392) (#5400)
- API: ‘/orgs/:org/repos’: return private repos with read access (#5393)
- Fix repository deletion when there is large number of issues in it (#5426) (#5434)
- Word-break the WebHook url to prevent a ui-break (#5445)
- Admin should be able to delete repos via the API even if they are not a member of the organization (#5443) (#5447)
- Ensure that the
closed_atis set for closed (#5450)
- Fix topic name length on database (#5493) (#5495)