Tue Oct 9, 2018 by lafriks
We are happy to announce version 1.5.2 of Gitea has now been released. This is a smaller release, with only 12 merged PRs, but it contains several security related fixes and so we recommend upgrading whenever possible.
We’d like to thank cezar97 for reporting the security issue that have been patched in this release. Another thank you goes to all of our supporters on Open Collective who are also helping us with financial sustainment.
- Remove links from topics in edit mode (#5030)
- Detect charset and convert non UTF-8 files for display (#4950) (#4994)
- Fix layout of the topics editing form (#4971) (#4993)
- Fix null pointer dereference in ParseCommitWithSignature (#4964)
- Fix url in discord webhook (#4951)
- Fix font-cropping UI bug in diff (#4726) (#4929)
- Fix bug forget to remove Stopwatch when remove repository (#4933)
- Fix bug when repo remained bare if multiple branches pushed (#4927)
- Fix redirect with non-ascii branch names (#4764) (#4887)
- Fix issues api allow pulls (#4852) (#4862)
- Fix trimming of markup section names (#4864)