Mon Sep 3, 2018 by techknowlogick
We are happy to announce version 1.5.1 of Gitea has now been released. This is a smaller release, with only 9 merged PRs, but it contains several security related fixes and so we recommend upgrading whenever possible.
We’d like to thank Cezar97 for reporting the security issues that have been patched in this release. Another thank you goes to all of our supporters on Open Collective who are also helping us with financial sustainment.
- Fix missing release title in webhook (#4783) (#4800)
- Make sure to reset commit count in the cache on mirror syncing (#4770)
- Fixed bug where team with admin privelege type doesn’t get any unit (#4759)
- Fix failure on creating pull request with assignees (#4583) (#4727)
- Hide org/create menu item in Dashboard if user has no rights (#4678) (#4686)