Tue Jun 26, 2018 by techknowlogick
We proudly present the bugfix release of Gitea version 1.4.3. This release contains important security fixes so it is highly recommended to update to latest release. We have merged 9 pull requests to release this version. You can download one of our pre-built binaries from our downloads page, you just need to select the correct platform. For further details of the installation follow our installation guide.
We would like to say special thanks to those who reported security issues fixed in this release.
If you have found a vulnerability in the project, please write privately to email@example.com.
- HTML-escape plain-text READMEs (#4192) (#4214)
- Fix open redirect vulnerability on login screen (#4312) (#4312)
- Fix broken monitoring page when running processes are shown (#4203) (#4208)
- Fix delete comment bug (#4216) (#4228)
- Delete reactions added to issues and comments when deleting repository (#4232) (#4237)
- Fix wiki URL encoding bug (#4091) (#4254)
- Fix code tab link when viewing tags (#3908) (#4263)
- Fix webhook type conflation (#4285) (#4285)