Mon Oct 16, 2017 by daviian
We proudly present the bugfix release of Gitea version 1.2.1. We have merged 5 pull requests to release this version. You can download one of our pre-built binaries from our downloads page, you just need to select the correct platform. For further details of the installation follow our installation guide.
- Fix PR, milestone and label functionality if issue unit is disabled (#2710) (#2714)
- Fix plain readme didn’t render correctly on repo home page (#2705) (#2712)
- Fix so that user can still fork his own repository to his organizations (#2699) (#2707)
- Fix .netrc authentication (#2700) (#2708)
- Fix slice out of bounds error in mailer (#2479) (#2696)